Following initial release, here’s a minor update with several fixes and improvements:
- Fixed bug with hotkeys assignment when Ctrl key was pressed and released before assigning a key with another Ctrl key
- Ported the rest of FXAA 3.11 implementation (better AA)
- Reordered render init and error messages
- Wrapped log creation error into a human-readable message
- Removed unnecessary settings resave on game init
- Made hotkey UI buttons wider to fit Russian captions
- Improved pathfinding efficiency by ~35%
- Changed unit-house damage formula from “AverageDamage/2” to “AverageDamage/1.5*Morale” (Militia will hit weaker, Knights will hit stronger)
- Reduced time it takes to make a savegame by ~30%
- Fixed black shadows in Store house construction site
- Tweaked and minorily improved some house models
Alpha 11.2 through 11.8 might have some more fixes and changes.
So far, Alpha 11.1 is quite stable. I’m working on new features for Alpha 12 already
will there be classic textures in this alpha,?
What do you call “classic textures”?