Alpha 5 is ready!
- Campfires – provide allied troops with food. Any group standing within campfire area of effect does not get hungry. This is helpful for small groups of enemies placed on map to guard passages and ambushes.
- Wagons improved. Now they change sides on contact, drive into camp/store/barracks, depending on if they have suitable ware in them.
- New map (Treasures) to test both campfires and wagons.
- Two new music tracks by Andre Sklenar (Farm, Sheep)
- Hand color on unit models. Now units have players color on them. Troops also have banners.
- New unit models – farmer, recruit, fisher, militia, swordsman. Yet without animations.
Smaller features are:
- List of maps in main menu, for quickplay
- Separate neutral player for animals and neutral units/houses. Now there’s special neutral player that owns all the animals and unclaimed assets, which might be useful for scripting.
- Dynamic scripts wiki (https://github.com/Kromster80/knights_province/wiki)
- There’s a map edge now rendered below the terrain
- Snow terrain type, which goes nice on to mountains
- Oak tree model
- Dozen more icons and cursors
- Dozen of bugfixes