I figure the game needs a short campaign to tie up existing test missions together. Been working on that in past week:
Planning to make the second mission dedicated to resources mining. And here’s a little guarded bonus for explorers:
Whole thing is still largely wip and a lot will change, but for now this mission helps me to polish the wagon interactions.
- More unit models and animations
- Recolored terrain surfaces
- Lots of things I cant remember now
- Improved height brushes in MapEd
- Allowed to select and save campaign maps from MapEd menus, no need to copy files manually anymore
- Terrain height can be changed globally in MapEd now
- Lots of bugfixes and minor improvements
Bonus info: KP scripting now has Actions.UnitOwnerChange. So that this wagon could be easily transferred with all its contents to the player once he defeats the guards.