In loosely chronological order:
- Finally set up Patreon page in June. If you wanted to support the game’s development – now there’s a way!
- Set up itch.io page. Nothing major, just another location to advertise the game.
- The game was reviewed by Nookrium and Dan Field. Collecting as much as 100k views on YouTube combined!
- We’ve had 2018 mini-competition for mapmakers (see earlier news)
- Github issues tracker is getting more attention now. If you have an account and need to report an issue with the game – feel free to use it.
- Discord server is active as ever. There are different channels for general discussions, mapmaking, bugreports, ideas and others.